Experience and Qualifications:
- Have a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively diffuse and resolve customer complaints.
- Be innovative and embrace change.
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Demonstrate de-escalation skills.
- Exhibit a willingness to consistently take on new challenges.
- Must be able to make sound judgement decisions and know when to ask their manager for assistance.
- Must be innovative and have the ability to recognize and offer solutions for department efficiencies.
- Facilitate process improvement projects with the team based on sound data analysis.
- Proven ability to lead teams towards organizational goals with successful outcomes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and objectively communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to partner with other team managers to identify and assist in enhancing departmental processes and procedures
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills with great attention to detail.
- Self- motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent computer skills are required; experience using email, instant message, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, as well as the ability to learn how to navigate unfamiliar systems or programs quickly.
- Ability to use multiple computer programs at once.
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversight of all activities for the Pet Owner Care team, including conducting quarterly coaching conversations, including review of performance and goal setting for next quarter.
- Discipline, training and staff development.
- Meets regularly with staff.
- Provide staff with feedback regarding performance metrics to include corrective action if necessary.
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring, motivating and retaining staff.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary to meet quotas and guide team.
Direct Reports: Pet Owner Care Team supervisors, leads and representatives
- 5+ years’ Customer Service experience in a call center, veterinary clinic or retail pharmacy setting with progressive leadership responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent job related experience.
- Veterinary experience
- Environment where dogs are present.
- Working at a computer for long periods of time
- Ambient noise – moderate
- Call center environment
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We offer a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending, Life, and 401(k).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.