- Have a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service, having excellent customer service skills with ability to effectively diffuse and resolve customer complaints
- Strong system testing and reporting skills
- Knowledge of how systems integrate on a technical level
- Exhibit a willingness to consistently take on new challenges
- Proven ability to follow through with multiple projects; constantly re-prioritize tasks and goals
- Must be able to make sound judgement decisions and know when to ask for the manager’s assistance.
- Must be innovative, embrace change, and have the ability to improve department efficiencies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner
- Self- motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent technical knowledge of pc’s and desktop hardware
- Strong proficiency with Google & Microsoft office suites, including a focus on spreadsheet functions and manipulation
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- Self- confidence, and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to maintain knowledge of current technology and able to learn new technology
- Proficiency in the operation and use of personal computers, utilizing cloud and desktop-based word processing, spreadsheet, all internet browsers, mobile devices, websites and e-mail systems
- Strong project management skills to independently research, present, and implement technical solutions to meet a variety of unique technology and business-related needs
- Able to maintain professional demeanor under stress
- Able to receive constructive feedback in a professional manner
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer information systems, or a related field. An equivalent combination of related training and relevant work experience may be substituted at the hiring managers discretion
- 1+ years of experience working in an IT/Technology environment
- Linux experience
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Environment where dogs may be present
- Noise is normally quiet to moderate
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We offer a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending, Life, and 401(k).
Vetsource is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.