- Proven work experience managing teams tasked with implementing technology or software and training users.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization internally, as well as communicating with external representatives such as Key Account Managers, Distribution Representatives and clients.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of implementation and training process.
- Technically savvy; knowledge of CRM tools, proficiency in MS office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other productivity applications.
- Ability to work independently; ability to organize data; strong analytical skills required with a great attention to detail.
- Energetic, positive attitude and team-player, desire to win mentality is a must. Exhibit a willingness to consistently take on new challenges
- Proven ability to follow through
- Must be able to make sound judgement decisions and know when to ask their manager for assistance.
- Facilitate process improvement projects with the Team based on sound data analysis.
- Proven ability to lead teams toward organizational goals with successful outcomes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner.
- Demonstrate sound de-escalation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills with great attention to detail.
- Must be team-oriented and work well with others.
- Self- motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow personally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills are required; experience using email, instant message, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint as well as the ability to learn how to navigate unfamiliar systems or programs quickly.
- Must be able to use sound judgement and know when to ask for assistance
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback in a professional manner
- Minimum 5 years of implementation or training experience with progressive leadership responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent job related experience
- Understanding of the veterinary pharmaceutical market and experience in a veterinary practice or other healthcare or scientific industry is ideal
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
- Environment where dogs are present
- Normal office environment with extensive phone and computer use
- Call center environment
- Occasional travel may be required (up to 10%)
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We offer a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending, Life, and 401(k).
Vetsource is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.