- Have a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service, having excellent customer service skills with ability to effectively diffuse and resolve customer complaints.
- Demonstrate de-escalation skills
- Exhibit a willingness to consistently take on new challenges
- Proven ability to follow through with multiple projects
- Must be able to make sound judgement decisions and know when to ask their manager for assistance.
- Must be innovative, embrace change, and have the ability to improve department efficiencies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Self- motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent technical knowledge of pc’s and desktop hardware
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- Self- confidence and analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor under stress
- Associates Degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related field; or an equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience may be substituted for training/experience performing help desk/operations functions
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a help desk or technical support environment
- Ability to maintain knowledge of current technology and able to learn new technology.
- Proficiency in the operation and use of personal computers, utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software programs (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.), the Internet browser, websites and e-mail systems.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We offer a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending, Life, and 401(k).
VetSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.